Well, this website for sale is probably one of those that beat the above stereotypes – a truly hidden gem: BlogTap.net – a blog about blogging.
Please note, the blog is not generating any income, yet, due to lack of monetization. This might be a turn-off for you, but I am confident installing CPC ads (e.g. Google AdSense) on site will get you a nice amount of income.
Here are some highlights, including those from the sales thread that might interest you:
- Built using self-hosted WordPress.
- The domain name is a 2 year-old PageRank 3.
- Almost 10,000 Yahoo! and Google backlinks in total – some high quality backlinks, including those from WordPress.org.
- Releases a free WordPress theme on WordPress.org that is getting 4,200+ all time downloads.
- Releases a popular WordPress plugin on WordPress.org.
- A self-hosted free-to-use random topic generator script, ranked #1 on Google.
- Unique articles (90+) and unique WordPress theme design.
- Google Search Engine traffic – some pages rank high on Google on competitive keywords.
- Gets about 200 visitors a day – Alexa rank: about 144,000.
- 80 RSS subscribers (30 via email.)
- Twitter account with 100+ followers.
The BIN (Buy It Now) price is $1,500, but I’m quite sure the owner is willing to negotiate.
Visit BlogTap.net sales thread on DigitalPoint for more details.
Here’s a recommendation for you: Buy this!
(Need help in negotiating with the seller?)
Recommending and acquiring good sites